The Management Committee that runs the association on a day to day basis is formed of:
- An elected President
- Three elected officers - a Chairman, a Secretary and a Treasurer
- Representatives of each of the three full sporting sections - cricket, football and squash - nominated by the sections.
Other individuals are sometimes asked to attend meetings, including some co-opted to represent particular views or affiliated clubs. These individuals have no voting powers.
For the 2006/7 year the following individuals serve on the committee:
- President John Wigley
- Chairman Nigel Cooke
- Secretary Doug Old
- Treasurer Len Wright
- Cricket Representative Tom Kilby
- Football Representative Chris Corkhill
- Squash Representative Stephen Widdison
- Hockey Representative Ken Peaker